“Everyday Musicality” is a podcast for music educators that discusses Edwin E. Gordon’s Music Learning Theory (MLT) and its applications to music teaching and learning.
OR listen in your web browser by clicking the links below!
- E01.09: Intro to Skill Learning Sequence
- E01.08: Basics of Pattern Instruction
- E01.07: Menu of Meters
- E01.06: Taste of Tonalities
- E01.05: “Whole-Part-Whole” Learning: Context & Content
- E01.04: Common Misconceptions About MLT
- E01.03: What Is Sequential Music Learning?
- E01.02: What Is Music Aptitude?
- E01.01: What Is Audiation?
- E01.00: Pilot Episode!