In this episode, I have a conversation with TWO special guests–Jill Reese and Jennifer Bailey–and share some more exciting news!
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- “Weaving It All Together: A Practical Guide to Applying Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in the Elementary General Music Program” (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/weaving-it-all-together-book-g10575)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- Become a supporter of the podcast! (www.patreon.com/everydaymusicality)
- Heather’s Story of Discovering MLT (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/03/09/e01-23-my-mlt-journey/)
- “Q & A for MLT: General Music Perspectives on Music Learning Theory” (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/qa-for-mlt-book-g10496)
- Intro to LSAs (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/05/04/e01-27-intro-to-lsas/)
- Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- “Lies My Music Teacher Told Me” (https://www.amazon.com/Lies-My-Music-Teacher-Told/dp/1886209111)
- Jill’s YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/DrJillReese)
- Jill’s Book, “Navigating Music Learning Theory: A Guide for General Music Teachers” (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/applying-music-learning-theory-in-elementary-general-music-book-g9691)
- Jennifer’s Website/Blog (https://singtokids.com)
- Jennifer’s TeachersPayTeachers Store (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Singtokids)
- GIVEAWAY: If you would like to enter to win a copy of our book “Q & A for MLT: General Music Perspectives on Music Learning Theory,” you can do one of two things:
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!