In this episode, I answer listener questions!
Mentioned in this episode:
- E01.16: Chatting with Alison Reynolds
- Hornbach, C. M. (2007). The use of silence in eliciting student responses in early childhood music classes. In K. Smithrim & R. Upitis (Eds.), Listen to their voices: Research and practice in early childhood music (pp. 228-248). Canadian Music Educators’ Association.
- Hicks, W. K. (1993). An investigation of the initial stages of preparatory audiation. (Order No. 9316493) [Doctoral dissertation, Temple University]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global.
- E01.20: Musicianship-building Part 1
- E01.21: Musicianship-building Part 2
- E01.27: Intro to LSAs
- “Tonal and Rhythm Skills Development” (CD or mp3s)
- GIML Professional Development Levels Courses Info
- GIML Online Summer Courses Info
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!