In this episode, I give an overview of Gordon’s Skill Learning Sequence framework.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Skill Learning Sequence chart (https://everydaymusicality.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/sls-chart.pdf)
- Gordon’s “Quick and Easy Introductions” for only $.01! (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/quick-and-easy-introductions-book-g8418)
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- The Ways Children Learn Music by Eric Bluestine (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/ways-children-learn-music-book-g5480)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!