In this episode, I have a conversation with two experts in Music Learning Theory-based piano teaching, Krista Jadro and Hannah Mayo.
Mentioned in this episode…
- “Music Learning Theory for Newborn and Young Children” book (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-learning-theory-for-newborn-and-young-children-2013-edition-book-g3487)
- “Clarity by Comparison and Relationship” book (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/clarity-by-comparison-and-relationship-book-g7312)
- “Music Moves for Piano” series (https://www.giamusic.com/products/P-MM_home.cfm)
- “Keys to Music Learning” podcast (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/keys-to-music-learning/id1547896362)
- Music Learning Academy (https://www.musiclearningacademy.com)
- 4 Inspiration (https://www.4inspiration.org)
- “Introduction to Audiation-Based Piano Instruction and Music Moves for Piano” Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/696856491076496)
- GIML PDLCs (https://giml.org/summer2022/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Sponsors: GIA Publications, Inc., Gordon Institute for Music Learning
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!