In this episode, we focus on rhythm skills learned at the Aural/Oral level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Weaving It All Together: A Practical Guide to Applying Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in the Elementary General Music Program (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/weaving-it-all-together-book-g10575)
- GIMl Faculty Hangouts (https://giml.org/pdlc/faculty-hangouts/)
- Jennifer Bailey Webinar (https://giml.org/new-england-giml-presents-jennifer-bailey/)
- Q & A for MLT: General Music Perspectives on Music Learning Theory (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/qa-for-mlt-book-g10496)
- Episode #33: Intro to Aural/Oral (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/09/21/e01-33-intro-to-aural-oral/)
- Episode #9: Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- Episode 15: Informal Guidance Ideas (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/10/27/e01-15-informal-guidance-ideas/)
- Episode #8: Basics of Pattern Instruction (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/04/28/e01-08-basics-of-pattern-instruction/)
- Episode #5: Whole-Part-Whole Learning (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/03/17/e01-05-whole-part-whole-learning-context-content/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!