In this episode, I focus on bridging to the Generalization level of inference learning from the Verbal Association level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode…
- E01.41 Intro to Verbal Association (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/02/26/e01-41-intro-to-verbal-association/)
- E01.42 Choosing a Tonal Solfege or Rhythm Syllable System (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/03/08/e01-42choosing-a-tonal-solfege-or-rhythm-syllable-system/)
- E01.43: Tonal Verbal Association Skills (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/04/12/e01-43-tonal-verbal-association-skills/)
- E01.44: Rhythm Pattern Function (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/05/17/e01-44-rhythm-pattern-function/)
- E01.45: Rhythm Verbal Association Skills (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/05/31/e01-45-rhythm-verbal-association-skills/)
- E01.09 Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- Rhythm Generalization LSA Video (https://youtu.be/cnZyLe3rzFU)
- Q & A for MLT: General Music Perspectives on Music Learning Theory (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/qa-for-mlt-book-g10496)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Sponsors: GIA Publications, Inc., Gordon Institute for Music Learning
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
One thought on “E01.47: Bridging to Generalization from Verbal Association”
Pingback: E01.51: Playing Instruments at Aural/Oral and Verbal Association – Everyday Musicality