In this episode, we focus on bridging to the Creativity/Improvisation level of inference learning from the Verbal Association level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode…
- E01.37: Bridging to Creativity/Improvisation from Aural/Oral (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/11/23/e01-37-bridging-to-creativity-improvisation-from-aural-oral/)
- Video of “Black Cat & Pink Mouse” rhythm conversation activity (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXl0-cjK8c4)
- E01.44: Rhythm Pattern Function (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/05/17/e01-44-rhythm-pattern-function/)
- Video of tonal pattern improvisation LSA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVkwT3TNw-M&feature=youtu.be)
- 01.21: Musicianship-building episode that includes 3-part chord tone harmonization example (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/02/09/e01-21-musicianship-building-pt-2/)
- “Developing Musicianship Through Improvisation” series (https://www.giamusic.com/store/developing-musicianship-through-improvisation)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!