In this episode, we focus on building audiation in Phrygian tonality.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Become a supporter of the podcast! (www.patreon.com/everydaymusicality)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Contact Beth Bolton to purchase her self-published materials (email@example.com).
- “Run It” by Chris Brown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6QGe-pXgdI)
- WARNING: EXPLICIT! “Gin and Juice” by Snoop Dogg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGJOtRaqMg)
- “How You Like That” by Blackpink (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioNng23DkIM)
- “Cinq melodies populaires grecques: La-bas, vers l’église” by Ravel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI10MdZ0SJ4)
- Crowd-sourced List of Recorded Music in Various Tonalities (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c1j-28tVhi4AJ0odjB09ByPIJ9e4SdmPzVTiNRdCxKk/edit?usp=sharing)
- Music Play (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-book-gj236)
- Send in your questions related to MLT and have them answered in the next episode! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!