In this episode, I share the story of my own journey discovering and using MLT over the past 20 years.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Keys to Music Learning podcast (https://www.musiclearningacademy.com/keystomusiclearning)
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- March 13 GIML online event with Alison Reynolds and Wendy Valerio (https://www.facebook.com/TheGIML/photos/a.1962694140719750/2865162813806207/)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us (https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Surprising-Truth-About-Motivates-ebook/dp/B004P1JDJO/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=drive+pink&qid=1615257607&sr=8-1)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!