In this episode, I focus on tonal skills learned at the Verbal Association level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode:
- E01.09: Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- E01.30: Overview of my book (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/08/10/e01-30-exciting-news/)
- E01.05: Whole-Part-Whole Learning (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/03/17/e01-05-whole-part-whole-learning-context-content/)
- Reference Handbook for Using Learning Sequence Activities (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/reference-handbook-for-using-learning-sequence-activities-book-gj131)
- Tonal Register Book 1 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-tonal-register-book-1-book-gj127)
- Rhythm Register Book 1 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-rhythm-register-book-1-book-gj129)
- E01.27: Intro to LSAs (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/05/04/e01-27-intro-to-lsas/)
- Summer 2022 GIML Professional Development Levels Courses (https://giml.org/summer2022/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Sponsors: GIA Publications, Inc., Gordon Institute for Music Learning
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!
4 thoughts on “E01.43: Tonal Verbal Association Skills”
Pingback: E01.44: Rhythm Pattern Function – Everyday Musicality
Pingback: E01.47: Bridging to Generalization from Verbal Association – Everyday Musicality
Pingback: E01.50: Harmonic Skill Development at Aural/Oral and Verbal Association – Everyday Musicality
Pingback: E01.51: Playing Instruments at Aural/Oral and Verbal Association – Everyday Musicality