In this episode, I talk about how to individualize instruction on the basis of your students’ tonal and rhythm aptitudes so that they are appropriately challenged and experiencing success.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- CA-GIML event on April 24 (https://giml.org/california-giml-chapter-share/#more-3392)
- Become a supporter of the podcast! (www.patreon.com/everydaymusicality)
- Jump Right In: The General Music Series Book 1 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-grade-1-teachers-guide-book-gj238t)
- IMMA—Intermediate Measures of Music Audiation (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/intermediate-measures-of-music-audiation-grades-1-6-complete-kit-imma-book-g2593k)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!