In this episode, we focus on bridging to the Generalization level of inference learning from the Aural/Oral level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode…
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Learning Sequences in Music (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/learning-sequences-in-music-2012-edition-book-g2345)
- Episode #9: Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- Episode #25: Music Aptitude Testing (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/04/06/e01-25-music-aptitude-testing-why-and-how/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!