In this episode, I focus on building audiation in Dorian tonality.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Contact Beth Bolton to purchase her self-published materials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- “Stayin’ Alive” by The Bee Gees(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c)
- “Yorktown” from Hamilton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQt1RRW_xv0)
- “Mad World” performed by Gary Jules (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4)
- “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU)
- Crowd-sourced List of Recorded Music in Various Tonalities (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c1j-28tVhi4AJ0odjB09ByPIJ9e4SdmPzVTiNRdCxKk/edit?usp=sharing)
- Natasha Sigmund’s songbooks on TeachersPayTeachers (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Songbook-Collection-GUM-Books-1-2-4482436)
- Handout on Tonalities (https://everydaymusicality.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/shouldice-tonalities-session-handout.pdf)
- “You Are My Sunshine” album (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/you-are-my-sunshine-recording-gj199cd)
- Send in your questions related to MLT and have them answered on an episode in 2021! Email them to email@example.com.
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!