In this episode, we focus on tonal skills learned at the Aural/Oral level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode…
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- “Weaving It All Together: A Practical Guide to Applying Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in the Elementary General Music Program” (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/weaving-it-all-together-book-g10575)
- “Q & A for MLT: General Music Perspectives on Music Learning Theory” (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/qa-for-mlt-book-g10496)
- Episode on my book (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/08/10/e01-30-exciting-news/)
- Episode with Jill Reese & Jennifer Bailey (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/08/24/e01-31-special-guests-and-more-exciting-news/)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- GIML October newsletter (https://giml.org/for-your-audiation-october-2021/)
- Become a supporter of the podcast! (www.patreon.com/everydaymusicality)
- Informal Guidance Ideas (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/10/27/e01-15-informal-guidance-ideas/)
- Past Issues of GIML Audea (members only — https://giml.org/formembers/audea/)
- Basics of Pattern Instruction (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/04/28/e01-08-basics-of-pattern-instruction/)
- Whole-Part-Whole Learning (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/03/17/e01-05-whole-part-whole-learning-context-content/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!