In this episode, we focus on building audiation in Locrian tonality.
Mentioned in this episode…
- GIML Summer Online Intro Workshops (https://giml.org/online-workshops/summer-workshops/)
- Episode on Curwen hand signs (https://everydaymusicality.com/2023/04/11/e01-55-question-about-curwen-hand-signs/)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Fantasy No. 7 in Locrian mode (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVk3SLu4jLE)
- Dust to Dust (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAIZ9wQAnc)
- Video on Locrian (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhDxvNY9J68&t=180s)
- GIML International Conference Info (https://giml.org/international-conference-2023/)
- My vocal fold hemorrhage!
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!