In this episode, I share some ideas for providing students with informal music guidance experiences.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Music Play (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-book-gj236)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Music Learning Theory for Newborn and Young Children (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-learning-theory-for-newborn-and-young-children-2013-edition-book-g3487)
- “Turntables” by Janelle Monae (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CFrCk6_0rM)
- Enter the giveaway!
- To enter to win a copy of Music Play: Post a photo, image, or graphic on social media with the text “I am a music teacher because…” or “Music is important because…” AND add the hashtags #everydaymusicalitypodcast and #GIApublications. (Either set the post privacy to public so I can see it when I search for the hashtags OR tag the “Everyday Musicality Podcast” page on Facebook OR email a screenshot of your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- To enter to win a copy of Music Play 2: Rate and review the show on your podcast app of choice, and email a screen-cap of your review to email@example.com OR post it to the “Everyday Musicality Podcast” page on Facebook.
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!