In this episode, we focus on bridging to the Creativity/Improvisation level of inference learning from the Aural/Oral level of the Skill Learning Sequence.
Mentioned in this episode…
- Peepers puppets: Apparently, onewaystreet.com no longer sells these, BUT you can get them directly! (https://peeperspuppets.com)
- Music Play (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-recording-cd426_)
- Tonal pattern and melodic conversation video (https://youtu.be/9wkGoxiDXkg)
- Episode 12: “Mixolydian Meanderings” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/09/15/e01-12-mixolydian-meanderings/)
- Episode 17: “Dabbling in Dorian” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/11/24/e01-17-dabbling-in-dorian/)
- Episode 28: “Fiddling with Phrygian” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/05/18/e01-28-fiddling-with-phrygian/)
- Episode 32: “Leaping into Lydian” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/09/10/e01-32-leaping-into-lydian/)
- Weaving It All Together: A Practical Guide to Applying Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in the Elementary General Music Program (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/weaving-it-all-together-book-g10575)
- Episode 30: Exciting News! (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/08/10/e01-30-exciting-news/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!