In this episode, we examine the first of three core tenets of MLT: Audiation!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jump Right In: The Music Curriculum for elementary general music
- Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series for beginning band, string, and recorder instruction
- Music Moves for Piano
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning
- GIA Publications
- Learning Sequences in Music by Edwin E. Gordon
- Navigating Music Learning Theory: A Guide for General Music Teachers by Dr. Jill Reese
- ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! If you would like to enter to win a copy of Navigating Music Learning Theory: A Guide for General Music Teachers” by Jill Reese, post a picture on social media with a description of why you love teaching with MLT with the hashtags #everydaymusicalitypodcast and #giapublications.
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!