Mentioned in this episode…
- E01.43 “Tonal Verbal Association Skills (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/04/12/e01-43-tonal-verbal-association-skills/)
- Learning Sequences in Music (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/learning-sequences-in-music-2012-edition-book-g2345)
- E01.07 “Menu of Meters” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/04/14/e01-07-menu-of-meters/)
- E01.42 “Choosing a Tonal Solfege or Rhythm Syllables System” (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/03/08/e01-42choosing-a-tonal-solfege-or-rhythm-syllable-system/)
- Info on rhythm (https://giml.org/mlt/lsa-rhythmcontent/)
- GIML 2022 Professional Development Levels Courses (https://giml.org/summer2022/)
- GIML 2022 Online Intro Courses (https://giml.org/online-workshops/summer-workshops/)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!