In this episode, I give an overview of Learning Sequence Activities or LSAs—what are they and how can we use them?
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- Current GIML “For Your Audiation” newsletter (https://giml.org/for-your-audiation-may-2021/)
- Reference Handbook for Using Music Learning Theory (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/reference-handbook-for-using-learning-sequence-activities-book-gj131)
- Tonal Register Book 1 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-tonal-register-book-1-book-gj127)
- Rhythm Register Book 1 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-rhythm-register-book-1-book-gj129)
- Tonal Register Book 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-tonal-register-book-2-book-gj128)
- Rhythm Register Book 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/jump-right-in-rhythm-register-book-2-book-gj130)
- Video of LSA R-4B1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9Olze-x7I)
- Video of LSA T-2C2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2xJWAX1xEY)
- Video of LSA T-5B1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Qco-vLFFU)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!