In this episode, I give an overview of the types and stages of audiation.
Mentioned in this episode…
- E01.01: What is Audiation? (https://everydaymusicality.com/2021/09/14/re-air-e01-01-what-is-audiation/)
- E01.09: Intro to Skill Learning Sequence (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/05/12/e01-09-intro-to-skill-learning-sequence-2/)
- E01.44: Rhythm Pattern Function (https://everydaymusicality.com/2022/05/17/e01-44-rhythm-pattern-function/)
- Learning Sequences in Music, 2012 edition (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/learning-sequences-in-music-2012-edition-book-g2345)
- E01.12: Mixolydian Meanderings (https://everydaymusicality.com/2020/09/15/e01-12-mixolydian-meanderings/)
- GIML Faculty Hangout on Jan. 28 (https://giml.org/faculty-hangout-with-cindy-taggart-2023/
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!