In this episode, I give an overview of Gordon’s theory of preparatory audiation.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIML Online Workshop on 10/18/20 (https://www.facebook.com/TheGIML/photos/a.1962694140719750/2763090844013405/)
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Music Play (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-book-gj236)
- Music Learning Theory for Newborn and Young Children (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-learning-theory-for-newborn-and-young-children-2013-edition-book-g3487)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!