In this episode, I kick off a mini-series on music aptitude by discussing the two stages of music aptitude and how they are related to brain development.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Become a supporter of the podcast! (www.patreon.com/everydaymusicality)
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning (www.giml.org)
- Introduction to the Research and Psychology of Music (https://www.giamusic.com/products/P-4855.cfm)
- Intermediate Measures of Music Audiation (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/intermediate-measures-of-music-audiation-grades-1-6-complete-kit-imma-book-g2593k)
Support the podcast by becoming a patron on Patreon!
Host: Heather Nelson Shouldice
Podcast Cover Art: Tyler Nordstrom
Intro/Outro Music: Heather Nelson Shouldice
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, email them to email@example.com!