In this episode, I have a conversation with GIML faculty member and Professor of Music Education, Dr. Alison Reynolds.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GIA Publications (www.giamusic.com)
- Music Play (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-book-gj236)
- Music Play 2 (https://www.giamusic.com/store/resource/music-play-2-bundle-print-gj383)
- Hornbach, C. M. (2007). The use of silence in eliciting student responses in early childhood music classes. In K. Smithrim & R. Upitis (Eds.), Listen to their voices: Research and practice in early childhood music (pp. 228-248). Canadian Music Educators’ Association.
- Valerio, W. H., Reynolds, A. M., Morgan, G. B., & McNair, A. A. (2012). Construct validity of the Children’s Music-Related Behavior Questionnaire. Journal of Research in Music Education, 60(2), 186-200.
- Hicks, W. K. (1993). An investigation of the initial stages of preparatory audiation. (Order No. 9316493) [Doctoral dissertation, Temple University]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global.